Organisation : Tudoholic
Category : IT / Inventory / Warehouse Management
Job Type : Contract
Job Level : Entry
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : Any years
Bachelor's degree in any subject
You’re looking for a job, we’re looking for you. That is, as long as you thrive in a fast-moving environment, don’t mind working with and around moving Orders & packets, Our fulfilment centre, is where Tudoholic orders come to life and where we focus on delighting our customers by delivering smiling boxes filled with everything under the sun.
Continue reading, you’re on your way to your new adventure with Tudoholic.
Things you should know about working in an Tudoholic Fulfilment Centre:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
Tudoholic lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments
- Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 25 pounds.
- Recording Incoming and Outgoing inventory through or IM software