Product Manager ( Apparel & Fashion )
Organisation : Tudoholic
Category :Product Management / Apparel & Fashion
Job Type : Contract
Job Level : Entry
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : Any years
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Tudoholic? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? Come join our Fashion team and influence the evolution of e-commerce in the fashion world. Tudoholic is looking for an exceptionally talented Vendor Manager with relentless focus on building up Nepal's greatest Fashion consumer shopping experience – featuring relevant products from relevant brands, unique selection, innovative service, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!
The role is based in Kathmandu.
· You are a vendor manager – and yet much more than that: you are also an expert vendor relationship manager, a product specialist, a product selection developer, and an advertiser all in one.
· As an innovator within the company, you will influence the design of your category, as well as develop new product groups and improve customer selection.
· You identify all products that you consider to be sell-able, taking into account customer requests and tastes, along with finding interesting vendors.
· The performance of your product category determines your success. You have more responsibilities – both customer experience related and operational – and you have the opportunity to manage an extensive number of vendors and products.
· You are responsible for recognizing new trends, for analyzing both business competition and sales, for carrying out stock management in cooperation with Supply Chain and for finding the best vendors.
· You also facilitate discussions of general conditions, procuring top products and making sure that they are advertised prominently on Tudoholic in cooperation with Marketing.
· Every new technical innovation, tool and process and the input and drive you have to improve them, will make your work even more exciting. It will mean making the lives of buyers and vendors throughout the world both easier and better.
· BA/BS degree required
· Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
· Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
· Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
· Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
· Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
· Interest in working with fashion product
· Strong database and excel skills
· Experience in retail and/or online preferred
· Knowledge and/or previous experience within the Apparel industry
· A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
· Special affinity and demonstrated skill with numbers, analyses and reports
· An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
· Excellent marketing skills, a feel for customer needs, as well as a high degree of innovative prowess
· Strong communication skills and exceptional assertive abilities on all levels, while maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical
To apply, send us your CV on email@example.com. Please mention the role you would like to apply for in the Subject of the email.