Operations & Logistics Manager
The Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive quality and efficiency through optimisation of our logistics partners in their respective cities. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the buying and selling experience on Tudoholic through a lower delivery time and cost, and an optimal customer service. This role calls for a combination of strong analytical thinking, bias for decision-making & execution, and interpersonal skills to manage partnerships.
This is an aggressive business startup role, and this person will work directly with the Company CEO .
- Set up Logistics Department for Tudoholic, identify & address problematic areas, and monitor day-to-day operations of the logistics team
- Decide which 3PLs Tudoholic sellers should work with
- Coordinate negotiation with 3PLs and conclude partnership agreements
- Work with 3PLs in order to build an effective network of logistics solutions for our sellers. If needed, set up in-house logistics
- Set aggressive targets in terms of successful deliveries, delivery time and value added services such as pick-up stations.
- Ensure 3PLs delivers AAA performance
- Perform heavy analysis of logistics KPIs to properly track delivery company performance and ensure high-quality buying and selling experiences on Tudoholic.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of each 3PL and work and execute strategies that benefit Tudoholic sellers.
- Renegotiate conditions to ensure Tudoholic sellers benefit from optimized and cheap offers from 3PLs
- Develop strong and scalable logistic processes
- Work with 3PLs to develop & optimize strong processes for Tudoholic
- Tudoholic sellers. Scale them up quickly but diligently, so they withstand growing volumes
- Help 3PLs operate efficiently and ensure correct on-time deliveries, in particular by providing IT solutions
- Identify and address challenges posed by various payment methods (existing and under development) to make sure customers and sellers are satisfied.
- Hustle. Take ownership of Tudoholic logistics operations and do whatever it takes to get the job done!
Qualities we are looking for:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or similar field
- A minimum of 1 years experience within a logistics or supply chain function
- Solid understanding of an online marketplace operations and logistics setup
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Flexibility, resilience and desire to learn
What we offer you:
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future Internet ventures
- A unique experience in launching and scaling new internet concepts within Nepal
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- A unique experience at working with the best brains and sharpest minds within Nepal and on the international scene
You need to be creative, flexible and have a start-up spirit. You enjoy challenges and are hungry to make a difference in Nepalese e-commerce.
To apply, send us your CV on email@example.com. Please mention the role you would like to apply for in the Subject of the email.