Customer Service Associate
Organisation : Tudoholic
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Entry
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : Any years
No. of Vacancies : 5
Job Location : Kathmandu
Educational Description - Graduate
About the role:
Buyers are key to our success. As a Customer Service Agent, you will be in constant contact with Buyers. Finding out about their problems, compliments, complaints and questions, as well as helping to boost e-commerce in Nepal by engaging with them on all aspects of their purchase from sellers. For this challenging and engaging work, we’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team. You join a growing team that:
- Handles customer queries both by phone and email
- Explains to customers the online process: how to place an order online; how the product is dispatched; and how they get their order delivered
- Calls Buyers constantly to confirm their orders, answer any product related questions, gain ratings and comments, encourage and induce more orders…
- Gather intelligence used by the team to boost our performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience as an outbound call centre / high pressure Customer Service role is preferred
- Very comfortable with using computer software - we use MS Excel and Google Documents a lot, as well as customised Customer Service software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with perfect Nepali and English
- Patience and awareness, with an ability to stay calm and professional in difficult situations
- A strong drive to grow, learn, succeed, and complete all tasks assigned to them, and more.
- Updating social media accounts (FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, blog)
- Posting on our Facebook page
- Actively seek out exciting deals offered by Sellers for posts, tweets and uploads
- Monitoring inboxes, comments, Twitter mentions and answering them in English or Nepali in a timely manner
- Engaging our audience with competitions, games, events etc
- Giving local input to central team on social media activities
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales for sellers.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- The chance to be a performer and executor, who learns how to interpret data and then attack their work aggressively to fix the issue.
- A unique experience in launching and scaling new internet concepts within Nepal
Overall, you can expect a lot of challenges. e-commerce is very new in Nepal and we are here to take it to the next level
To Apply -
Please end us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the role you would like to apply for in the Subject of the email.