SALE - CURREN Men's Chronograph Sport Resistance Watch
One(1) Men's Chronograph Sport Waterproof Watch
You're too busy to check the time. Your life hinges on what you want it to be.
Curren Male Quartz Watch is armed with a simplified transformation.
Just slow down, play a song and enjoying checking time, to live a simple life.
- Simple round dial, adding a sense of grace and generosity
- Hardlex tempered glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant, sturdy in structure
- Adopt the good quality quartz movement from Japan, the item guarantees the precise time
- Unique leather band and pin buckle, providing a comfortable wearing experience
- 30m water resistance, resistant to accidental contacts with water, such as rainwater splash or washing hands (please do not press any key underwater)
How to Care for Quartz Watch:
Quartz watches are built to work flawlessly for a long time, but there are some habits you can get to keep your watch in the best state.
1. Avoid severe shock.
2. Keep distance from magnetic fields.
3. Do not get close to solvent.
4. Notice the collecting method. Do not put the watch into pockets and bags.
5. Take off while sleeping.
- The watch comes with a button cell inside
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
We Also Recommend