Assassin's Creed (PC DVD-ROM)
- Be an Assassin - Master the skills, tactics and weapons of history's deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy and fight your way to escape
- Action with a new dimension-total freedom - Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades - Assassin's Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world
- Next-gen gameplay - The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic
- System Requirements... OS: Windows@ XP/Windows Vista 32 bits Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended) / System Memory: Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM / Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list) / Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended) / DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries / Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
Description for Assassin's Creed (PC DVD-ROM)
The rivalry between mystical sects is flaring up again. Thrilling graphics and exotic locales make the Assassin's Creed (PC) a supremely articulate gem to play with. From the makers of world Prince of Persia and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed (PC) is a heart ripping game series that is set in history and the fight between Crusaders and the Holy Landers continues.
Set in 1200 AD, the Holy Land is being challenged by the Crusade forces. Play the game as Altair who intends to be the peace maker and in the process becomes the enemy of both the states. As a secret warrior, Altair must ensure that his identity remains wrapped in fear and mystery. Bright additions to Assassin's Creed (PC) includes a special Director’s Cut that take the players into a chaotic ambience where Altair’s existence is in danger and changes the course of the game play.
Assassin’s and the Templar Knights come back as more graphical and accurately detailed folks. With a pre-historic existence, the game comes to a setting in 2012 where the players can live life as Desmond Miles who works as a bartender but is actually a heir to the Assassin legacy. Redefined combat modes that include blade snatching, sword duels and building scaling, the Assassin's Creed (PC) make up for a better control handling than its previous editions.
We Also Recommend