Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)
- Explore an Open World Filled with Opportunities: Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate
- Become the most feared pirate in the Caribbean: Command your ship, the Jackdaw and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships
- Multiplayer Experience: Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations
- A Brash Rebel Assassin: Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin's Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords
- Experience the Gritty Reality Behind the Pirate Fantasy: Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates
Description for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag is a chronological stealth and action-oriented video game with open-ended environments that has been developed by Ubisoft Montreal for numerous consoles including the PS3 platform. It is the sixth installment in the Assassins Creed series and serves as a follow-up to Assassins Creed III. The early phase of the 18th century in the Caribbean when buccaneers ruled the roost serves as the backdrop for the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag PS3. The year is 1715 in the Caribbean where outlaws-turned-pirates have instituted a republic that thrives on brutality, corruption and unbridled avarice. Amongst these pirates is a brazen, swashbuckling captain called Edward Kenway whose escapades have made him infamous and have merited the attention of buccaneering legends including Blackbeard, Vane and Thatch. Kenway gets unwittingly caught up in the age-old hostilities between Templars and Assassins that threaten to annihilate the peaceful, carefree world of pirates.
As a gamer you play the protagonist, Edward Kenway, in Assassins Creed IV Black Flag PlayStation 3 and explore the pirates' havens in the cities of Nassau, Kingston and Havana. You also get to discover 50 more exotic locations that have a real world feel to them as you accomplish missions that place lesser restrictions on the player. Relive the Caribbean sea robber's life as you travel through jungles, ruins, fortresses and hamlets that replicate the environment as it was during the 18th century. To progress through the game, you need to plunder underwater wreckage, scavenge for rare animal species in wild jungles, slay Templars in flourishing cities and forage for riches in submerged shipwrecks. You also get a chance to steer and captain a ship called Jackdaw. Experience the thrill of playing in the multiplayer mode in the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag game.
We Also Recommend
ZNP Soft TPU Silicone 360 Protected Full Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy