SALE - Foreign Trade Pulse Oximeter Accurate
Pulse oximetry is a noninvasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
There are a number of different common use cases for pulse oximetry, including:
- to assess how well a new lung medication is working
- to evaluate whether someone needs help breathing
- to evaluate how helpful a ventilator is
- to monitor oxygen levels during or after surgical procedures that require sedation
- to determine how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is new
- to assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity
- to evaluate whether someone momentarily stops breathing while sleeping — like in cases of sleep apnea — during a sleep study
- Color led display screen to display content clearly.
- Set alarms and beeps as needed, warn when the measured value exceeds the defined value.
- The silicone finger mold is comfortable to use and does not overwhelm fingertips.
- Low energy consumption and ecologically friendly, automatic shutdown after 5 seconds when not in use.
- Light weight and easy to operate.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue, Black
- Measurement range: 0%-100%
- Accuracy: 70%-100% ±2%
- Mesurement Range: 30-250BPM
- Accuracy: ±2BPM or ±2% (the larger one)
- Cell: 2 x AAA 1.5V alkaline cells (not included)
- Size: 2.24 * 1.26 * 1.22in
We Also Recommend